[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
How can make my battery healthy and increase its lifespan - Skip a Beat Forum!

How can make my battery healthy and increase its lifespan

Happy to hear what is going wrong so we can fix it asap!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Johneames
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How can make my battery healthy and increase its lifespan

Postby Johneames » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:10 am

Hi guys

i want to know if I'm Doing the right way to charge the phone to keep the battery healthy . And my battery is lithium ion 2500mah.
I charge it many times a day but i don't top it up to 100% i charge it between 50 to 80% and sometimes i charge it from 30 to 80%
Is that good?.
I'm using accubattery to check my charge routine to see im doing well charging the phone to 80% or what... Anyway battery wear and mine was like 1.0 cycle should i worry?? About that number every time i see it rising up makes me feel that the battery is stressed or something bad will happen for it because I'm really planning to keep it healthy to increase the lifespan

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/androi ... e-t3693669

Return to “Bugs & Errors”